|Donald Krebs, 87, Troutdale, dies despite 30 minutes of CPR by firefighters|
|Kaiser - Permanente apologizes for AIDS tests done w/o patients' knowledge|
|Eugene funeral director offers final trips aboard his bicycle hearse|
|Fired IRS chief says they made mistakes - but not for partisan reasons|
|F-4 tornado that crushed Ft. Worth suburb had 200-mph sustained winds|
What Do Women Consider Good Sex?
10 Best Practices for being Truly GOOD in Bed
By Ian Kerner
As a sex therapist and founder of GoodinBed.com, as well as the author of numerous books on the subject of pleasuring such as She Comes First, I guess you could say I have one thing on my mind. Sex is pretty much all I think about and talk about all day (and if I'm lucky, I also get to do it with my wife). Over the years, I've learned a thing or two about how to pleasure a woman, so without further ado, here are my 10 "best practices" for being truly good in bed.
2- When you're getting it on, make sure she's completely relaxed and comfortable.
3- Take the time to figure out what works.
6- Get to know her “love-button”.
7- The tongue is mightier than the sword.
8- Show some sexual courtesy, as in "she comes first."
10- Finally, don't forget to cuddle.
Copyright © 2010 AskMen.com Solutions Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission. www.askmen.com
Top 5 Needs of Men and Women by Psychology Today 2013
After years of counseling married couples, American clinical psychologist and marriage counselor Willard F. Harley, Jr concluded that the top five needs of men and women fell into the following categories:
Top 5 needs of women
1. Affection: Women often associate affection with security, comfort, protection and approval. When a man shows his wife affection, he’s sending subliminal messages to her that he’ll take care of her, stand by her and protect her.
2. Conversations: When women have intimate conversations with their spouse, it reassures them and make them feel loved and supported.
3. Honesty and openness A women needs to be able to trust her husband completely. When a man doesn’t maintain an honest, open communication with his wife, he undermines her trust.
4. Financial support: Many women marry for the financial security their spouse provides.
5. Family commitment: A woman needs her husband to be a good father and to be committed to the family.
Top 5 needs of Men
1. Sexual fulfillment: Most women can go without sex for months, but for men, it’s pure torture. In fact, they would probably do it all the time if they had their way.
2. Recreational companionship: Even after marriage, couples should make an effort to involve themselves in their spouses’ activities.
3. An attractive spouse: A man needs a wife who looks good to him.
4. Domestic support: Most men like having domestic chores like cooking and cleaning done for them.
5. Admiration: Men want their wives to be proud of them. So when you tell your husband that he’s wonderful, it motivates him to achieve more.
Researched and edited by Dr. Kelly Brennan for the Terry Boyd’s World Radio Show on AM 860 KPAM, May 08, 2013. Portland. Oregon.
Men vs. Women Quiz: How well do you know the genders?
By Krysrenee7 & www.chatterbean.com
Answer the following question either Men or Women and be honest!Top of Form
1. Which gender is most likely to cheat & RARELY get caught?
2. Which gender takes the longest to get over a relationship?
3. Which gender is most likely to have the HIGHEST IQ?
4. Which gender takes criticism the hardest?
5. Which gender considers PHSYICAL ATTRACTION the most important when finding a companion?
6. Which gender is most likely to have the highest number of people, in terms of popularity?
7. Which gender is MOST likely to drop out of school?
8. Which gender makes BETTER musicians?
9. Which gender tends to be the MOST outgoing?
10. Which gender tends to get dumped first?
11. Which gender tends to have MORE competition with their siblings?
12. Which gender tends to be closer to their mothers?
Now try Quiz Two – True or False?
1) Women are more romantic than men. T / F
2) Women fall in love faster than do men. T / F
3) Men tend to feel more deeply about being in love than do women. T/ F
4) Women tend to suffer more from a breakup than do men. T/F
5) When in love, women tend to reveal more of their deepest feelings than do men. T/F
6) In sexual matters, men take the initiative more often than women. T/ F
7) A woman who plays hard to get will succeed in arousing interest in the men around her. T/ F
Quiz One Answers:
1. Women 68% vs. Men 32%
2. Women 65% vs. Men 35%
3. Women 64% vs. Men 36%
4. Women 34% vs. Men 66%
5. Men 78% vs. Women 22%
6. Women 63% vs. Men 37%
7. Men 84% vs. Women 16%
8. Men 66% vs. Women 34%
9. Women 57% vs. Men 43%
10. Women 52% vs. Men 48%
11. Both 50% vs. 50%
12. Men 58% vs. Women 42%
Quiz Two Answers:
1) Women are more romantic than men. False!
Studies in romanticism in courtship show that men tend to be more romantic than women. They are more likely to agree, for example, with statements like: "Love is a many-splendored thing" and "To be truly in love is to be in love forever."
2) Women fall in love faster than do men. False!
While a professor at Brandeis University, Zick Rubin devised questionnaires about love that have provided a basis for subsequent research. Rubin found that men tend to fall in love faster and out of love more slowly than women.
3) Men tend to feel more deeply about being in love than do women. False!
Women are more likely than men to feel the agony and ecstasy of love. They are more prone to feel "butterflies" in the stomach, giddiness, and as if they are on a cloud. This is verified by actual physiological measurements of their sympathetic nervous systems.
4) Women tend to suffer more from a breakup than do men. False!
Rubin and others found that men are likely to suffer more from a breakup, probably because they are less apt than women to confide in someone about their emotions.
5) When in love, women tend to reveal more of their deepest feelings than do men. False!
Men and women differ little in how much they are willing to reveal about themselves in an intimate relationship. They do differ, however, in the kinds of things they say. Men are more willing to reveal their strengths than their weaknesses. Women, on the other hand, tend to withhold their strengths, especially if they perceive those traits as a threat to the men they desire. Women more readily disclose their weaknesses, their fears, and their feelings about others.
6) In sexual matters, men take the initiative more often than women. False!
Whatever the methods employed, whether subtle or blatant, the evidence shows that the tendency to initiate sex is shared equally by men and women. In fact, cross-cultural studies show that women initiate sexual advances as often as men.
7) A woman who plays hard to get will succeed in arousing interest in the men around her. True!
It's a popular belief that "hard-to-get" women present more of a challenge to men and thereby seem more appealing. But according to researchers, while this may be somewhat true in the earliest stages of a relationship, it doesn't hold up in the long run. In fact, women who consistently keep their distance may unwittingly invoke a boomerang effect, in which men perceive them as everybody's friend but nobody's lover. After a certain point, acting unattainable simply doesn't stimulate romance.
Researched and edited by Dr. Kelly Brennan for the Terry Boyd’s World Radio Show on AM 860 KPAM. May 01, 2013. Portland. Oregon.
Today is the day we can work together and help The Oregon Alzheimer's Association. Starting at 3 pm I along with Chad Carter from Koin Local 6 and various other stunt eaters, will be taking on eating challenges. Both Chad and I are very picky eaters. You can make a donation by calling 503-225-0860 during our entire show. Bill Holmstrom,star of Life With Bill will be filming the entire event for ENW. I hope you will help us change lives.
We are having Ashley Wise on the show at 3:16 this afternoon. She is a very brave military wife. What we will be sharing with you about our brave fighting men and woman is alarming. It will be monitored by the D.O.D and The Pentagon. You can be part of the solution https://www.facebook.com/BattlingBare. I welcome your feedback email@example.com.
Are you going on vacation? Are you staying in a hotel? I don't know if you heard us talking about a Houston Texas hotel investigation on our show yesterday,but you really need to hear waht we said if you answered yes to question #2. In this undercover hotel investigation they found 81% of all surfaces in all levels of hotels had E-Coli on them. I am now packing for a trip to Texas tonight,and yes I will be packing a banana suit and wet wipes!!!!